Stress Prevention is better than cure
Why do you need to prevent stress?
Absenteeism costs: It is estimated that a successful workplace program can decrease staff absenteeism by an average of 30-40%.
- Cost of sick days – reduced by 30-40% = savings.
- Successful workplace health program reduces illness by 10-25% = savings.
Presenteeism costs: Research shows that it is at least as much as the cost of absenteeism, so double up.
Turnover: It is estimated that the cost of replacing an employee is 75-150% of the employee’s salary.
You will be doing your staff, the environment, the government, and most of all yourself, a favour.
What does your lunchtime look like?
This or this?
Reduce your Psychosocial Stress impact
Get a stress audit and introduce stress prevention training programme at work.
- Measure the impact psychosocial stress factors have on your organisation – ######## find out here
- Want to know what stress is costing your organisation? ##### find out here
- Find out which aspects need to be considered if you want to calculate what stress in the workplace is costing you… ##### find out here